Online competition entry for July:
Please read our detailed rules before entering this competition.
You will need to have filmed your competition routine/s and have your video/s ready before completing this entry form.
- The video of your competition dance/s is to be submitted by the closing date - 10 July 2020
- The video must have been filmed by a teacher within your dance studio or a parent at home if in lockdown.
- Each dance video must show a valid ID board displayed clearly at the beginning of each routine. Please see the sample video to show an example of the ID board. ID must include your name, date of birth, studio, category, name of item and date of filming. Please ensure you save your YouTube link as "UNLISTED" (not private) so that we are able to view your performance.
- The online credit card payment fee for each entry is USD$9.00 per solo entry. USD$14.00 per duo or trio entry. USD$18 per troupe entry. A one-off administration fee of USD$5.50 also applies per entry form (you can have multiple entries on the same form).
- By entering you agree to the rules and the terms and conditions of the APDA Online Competition.
- Results will be announced one week after the start of the competition. Winning and runner-up items (1st, 2nd, 3rd) can be found here from that date. You will be emailed a password to enter the site to view.
- All competitors will receive audio feedback by email. The winners and runner-up competitors will receive ribbons by post.
- Age for the May Competition is age as at 10th July 2020.
- Closing date for May Competition is 10th July 2020.